Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Been busy

Not REALLY busy, but Can't get on the computer busy. Every time I sit down at the computer, my son decides it is time to escape the living room and run through the house, pulling down everything he can get his little hands on. UGH. I can get him totally enthralled in Toy Story (I know all of the lines now since we watch it twice every day!) and still he decides to escape the second my butt hits the chair!! UGH!

Tonite I am finally getting a hour to just sit and enjoy quiet computer time!! horray!! I need to update links in my blog though!! New CT and new people to share the blogs of!! Is it terrible to say I am not motivated to do it though? UGH.

I do wanna share the fun pics I took yesterday. I eventually want to start my on photo studio. Right now, it is a difficult thing to think about, because my house just doesn't have space for a "studio" and I don't have the money to rent space for a studio. Plus, do I really want to start with only photos of my own children? lol I know they are great shots, but I have all the time in the world to catch the images I want. And I can take and take and take and same the ones that aren't total duds. The true test is photographing someone elses kiddos. Especially babies. And I have to say that I think photographing babies is hard. There are so few things that you can actually do with little babies without repeating the same things over and over again. Plus, they get hungry and sleepy so quickly that it is hard to guess how long you are going to have to photograph them before they get fussy.

I have to say that this little angel was an absolute dream to photograph. I took about 70 photos and with a few exceptions, they are all great photos!! The few exceptions are the ones where she decided to move her arms as I took the photo and so I got a blur waving in front of her face. Enhancing these photos was a breeze though. Here are my 3 favorite photos. I turned the one black and white and then put a pink filter on it. Then her mom and I sat and turned them into different options for birth announcments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Hey Lisa, I've edited my blog and put what the paper with the words says so it doesn't have to bug you =]

Mer said...

Beautiful photos! Your blog is cute. :)

Pamela said...

Great Pics and good luck with your Studio!!! I TOTALLY understand about what happens the minute your butt hits the chair LOL!!! That's why my blog is called "Midnight Charms". That's the only time I get to play uninterrupted!!! Our try to get them occupied movie is "Cars". Like you, seldom works!!!

I stopped by because I have a blog game going on over at my blog and I've put your name in the hat. Take care now and thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a little love.

Pamela