Monday, May 26, 2008

Tagged again!

I got tagged by a gal I CT with at K-Joi studios. Thanks sweetie!! lol

So 7 random things...
1. I had an awesome grilled london broil with rosemary dill potatoes on the side and green beans for Memorial Day lunch. Yummy. Now I am too stuffed to want the apple crisp I was planning to make for dessert, though. We had frozen smores instead!!
2. I love the song Crimson and Clover. lol I hadn't heard it in ages and then I visited the blog that I got tagged from and it was playing on Sarahs blog. lol
3. My hubby let me get a new tamron lense for my camera as my mothers day present.
4. I am bad about buying things for myself. I can never seem to justify getting things I need for me, and instead spend it on things we need for the kids or the house.
5. I hate balancing my checkbook
6. I haven't paper scrapped in over 2 months.
7. I feel guilty when I leave the house alone for more than 2 hours.

So I am going to tag 2 people. Not sure who, though. lol I am thinking my friend Kate and Danielle from another CT I am on.

Directions when you get tagged. Post 7 random things about yourself, then tag 2 people. Let them know they have been tagged and direct them to your blog to find out what to do!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Sorry for the tag Lisa I miss you over at kjoi! Sarah