Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pages with material from K-joi studios.

All of these pages were created using the [url=http://kjoistudios.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1308]Vintage gentleman kit[/url] created by Fairytale studios. Some of the papers used were created by me using templates from Digital candy and the original papers in the kit.

The sketch templates are part of [url=http://kjoistudios.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1329]Template pack #1[/url] from Fairytale studios as well.


This page is from when we still were living up in the Dakotas. Katies teacher was nice enough to send me a copy of the photos she took on the field trip since I couldn't make it that day.
Photobucket

These photos are of my husbands step father when he was little. My mother in law had scanned them into the computer and so I scrapped them for her.
Photobucket

This is my husbands sisters son. He is such a cutie. We don't get to see him much. I have only gotten to see him twice since he was born and my hubby has seen him 4 times. Dan says he is a great little boy.
Photobucket

Another page of Dans nephew Caden when he was newborn. He had to have his mouth painted with Gentin Violet (sp?) for thrush as a newborn. I left the journaling block mostly empty for my sister in law to write what she wants on the page.
Photobucket

No comments: