Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scrappin the music

There is a really cute site I was recently introduced to called Scrappin' the music. I added it to my list of sites to check out as soon as I visited it.

Anywho. This week they posted a challenge to use the song "The story" by Brandi Carlile. I had never heard the song before. But the lyrics were great!!

So off I went looking for a photo. I kept looking for one of my Grandfather, but never found one that suited me. In the process I came across a photo my mom had taken of me 6 days overdue with my son. It struck a profound cord with me and I had to scrap it! I am loving the way my page ended up, even if I do say so myself!!

I used the Tristans Room kit from K-Joi studios again.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Christa said...

Love the LO!!!

Barbara said...

Wonderful!!! Love the colors in this layout goes so well with the water!
Thankyou for playing along at Scrapping the Music, hope to see more of your layouts in the challenges to come!

Thoughts and Things said...

Aw, love the pregnant mommy on the beach picture!

socialbutterfly said...

wow!! this is wonderful!! thanks for playing along!!

Mary_Yontz said...

Great job! This layout is just beautiful!!!

denean said...

Love this! So sweet!