Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A challenge!

I saw this challenge to use a template and scrap a photo of the "love of my life", the template totally appealed to my mojo the moment I saw it and I had a page done in no time (less than an hour after I downloaded the template!!)

The photo is one my mom took when she and my dad came to visit in Feb. The digi kit is part of a Creative Team appreciation kit from Digi shop talk and the template is from this blog http://tbdloft.typepad.com/ and Leighs blog in my list of friends.

Go check it out this week if you get a chance!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Lisa, you are all over with this lo! I'm leaving you love at DST, if I can get it to work and also putting this lo in the DST GSO! Thanks for your beautiful lo! It is fab...the colors..the photo...and what a cute saying!!!