Sunday, February 24, 2008

While I am at it...

Here are some other creations I have done over the past month for contest challenges.

These 3 projects were created for the first 3 rounds at Making Memories for you.

Challenge 1 was to create 3 cards for different occasions that had plastic elemets on them AND had a flower on them.

Photobucket

Challenge 2 was to create a page without a photo. I made a lo to hold a cd of my sons dedication at our church since I didn't actually manage to get photos that day. Bad Scrapbooker I know!! lol

Photobucket

Challenge 3 was to create an altered item. that used a transparency.

Sorry about the quality of this photo. I am gonna have to change out the wording on this because the ink I used still smears when it gets touched!! and it was done a week ago! I will post a new photo when I get it fixed.

Photobucket

No comments: