Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dine and Dash

At the same time I was doing the challenge for Making Memories for you, I was doing the dine and dash game at Scrap street.

And considering the time Daniel actually gives me to scrap, I didn't finish all the challenges. In fact I only finished 2 of the challenges.

The first challenge was to create a page based on a sketch and then a card with the same sketch. I used the sketch to create my birthday thank you cards and a layout for Daniels first birthday. The second challenge I finished was also for his birthday and I created it to coordinate with the first page, but it uses several different fonts for our challenge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

denean said...

Love your blog!!
Cute pages - Happy Birthday Daniel!!

The Wuthrich Family said...

Super cute layout! You did better than I did at the dine and dash! LOL I didn't even get qualified!