Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some of my latest Close to my heart creations

Did these cards in the past 2 days. I am trying really hard to get at least the first 6 months of cards done for my card calender album. Then I might actually get cards mailed out for birthdays and anniversaries this year!! Wouldn't that be amazing?

3 down and only another 50 or so to go for the year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my card calender book. Each page has a pocket to hold cards and envelopes in. I need to do a set of photos on how to put this together, but it is really easy. I am not done decorating the inside of it yet, but eventually I plan to stamp each page with the month and lines for writing the names, dates and addresses of people with birthdays that month.

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Wuthrich Family said...

Lisa! I love all of your new cards...so wise of you to plan ahead! I need to join you in that!

Mireille said...

this is totally beautiful sweetie!
Great cards.. glad your back!

Thoughts and Things said...

Pretty! I bet you have so much fun making cards, they are beautiful!

We miss you and Vandenberg! :)

Apryl

Thoughts and Things said...

Is it ok if I put a link to your blog on mine? If not, let me know!

Apryl
http://myplace4notes.blogspot.com/

Thoughts and Things said...

Commenting back from the one you left me. :) Caroline is my biggest baby, I'm curious to see how big she'll end up. I have no idea how much she weighs, she's 9 months now and they don't do 9-month checks here and they won't let me come in and just weigh her, so we're trying to figure out where to get her weighed right now. I can't believe your son is a year already! I can't remember when he was born, I just know it was after we left. I miss Vandenberg and your family!