Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I have been really bad

about updating my blog. It has been a bit crazy around here. Between preparing for Christmas, 10 days of having my mother in law here, being sick, and then having to get the kids back into the school routine, I just haven't thought about my blog. Thank you Erica, for posting comments to get me motivated to come back over here to do some posting!! lol

Got a couple of new digi pages done last week.

The first one is of Daniel and our friends little boy Caleb. Caleb is wearing the suit I put on Daniel for his first Easter. So cute aren't they?

Photobucket

The second one is a photo of Laura on the last day of school before Christmas break. She was so thrilled to wear her pajamas to school and to get to watch Polar Express that day.

Photobucket

No comments: