Monday, September 24, 2007

The shaved head.

I meant to post this pic the other day. Got kinda crazy. Both Laura and I ended up with sinus infections. Blegh. Miserable way to spend a week when she had to go to school.

But anyways! Here is my boy and his new 'do. He is such a big boy now!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I can't believe he is already 7 months old. He will be 8 months in just under 2 weeks!! Yikes!! And he is trying to walk! I am SO not ready!! I need to buy a cabinet of some sort for the living room to cover all the wires to the TV and put the x box and VHS tapes in. He is determined to get into them! UGH. And unlike his big sister, daddy is his all time favorite person ( after mommy of course! ) He is developing SO much personality.

3 comments:

Mireille said...

oh my goodness!!!!
He is SOOO big!!
LOVE his new do.. too cool!

erica922 said...

OOOOOOOOhy how big is he?????? soooo adorable pictures LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Things said...

He is soo cute!!