Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

I got tagged!! Thanks Amber!! Making me think! I will post my nominees for bloggers at the end of the day I think. May take me that long to post that many random facts!!

Photobucket

Here's the deal: post the rules,
1. each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
2. those tagged should write a blog post of these facts
3. at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
4. go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

So here it goes.

Random Fact 1:
My parents were teachers for the Bureau of Indian Affairs in Alaska until 1989 when I turned 12. So while I may have been born in Pennsylvania, everything about me really wants to call Alaska home. From what my mom once told me that I spoke Eskimo before I actually learned to speak English, but now I can barely count to 10 or give a simple basic greeting in the language!

Random Fact 2:
I like my coffee with half and half or creamer, cinnamon, vanilla and 2 splendas, sometimes with a healthy dose of chocolate. I like my tea with 3 splendas and milk. The best tea I have ever had comes from Anchorage, Alaska. It is an orange spice tea that they called samovar when I was a kid. My mom brought me 1/4 lb of it after her last trip to Alaska and I have been nursing it for the past 2 years to make it last!

No comments: